All nine contenders for the board of management of the apartment owners’ association (AOA) of Ajnara Integrity elected unopposed on Tuesday. No voting took place.
The election committee supervising the AOA elections of the high rise in Raj Nagar Extension said they had received 10 nominations. However, on the last day for the withdrawal of nomination, one candidate voluntary opted out of the contest.
Consequently, the number of candidates left was proportionate to the strength of the nine-member board. Hence, election was to be conducted for the remaining nine posts of office-bearers. But the election committee ruled that voting was not required in this scenario. Hence, all the contenders got elected unopposed.
Later in the day, the newly elected members held a meeting and nominated office-bearers for the new AOA through consensus, said Venkatesh, a member of the election committee.
The new members of the AOA are:
1. Neeraj Tyagi (President)
2. Anuj Kumar (Vice-President)
3. Krishan Kumar (Secretary)
4. Amit Raghav (Treasurer)
5. Amit Kumar Gupta (Executive Member)
6. Rahul Garg (Executive Member)
7. Ramesh Chandra Lohani (Executive Member)
8. Satyendra Kumar Srivastava (Executive Member)
9. Surendra Singh (Executive Member)