New Delhi: The coronavirus pandemic has instilled a sense of fear among people. Now, they don’t want to take any chances and are doing everything possible to make them safe from the deadly disease.
However, there has been a lot of doubt on how to manage the stuff that we get delivered from the grocery stores.
One of the essential items which we can do without is milk. It is required in every house on a daily basis. Most people get them delivered from the grocery stores but the question is how to take care of them before use.
Now, to eliminate the doubts from the minds of people, Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has come up with tips to keep the milk safe and clean at the times of pandemic.
Here are the tips shared by the FSSAI:
- Keep a safe distance from the person delivering milk at home. Ask him to wear a mask and you should also wear a mask while taking milk from the delivery man.
- After receiving the milk packets, clean it properly with water. There is no need to use soap or sanitisers, only water is sufficient.
- After washing, keep the packets for sometime for drying. It will eliminate the chances of washed water going into the milk.
- Wash your hands with soap and water before pouring milk into the pan.
- Cut, pour the milk into the pan and bring to boil.