McDonald's to take orders on WhatsApp in Delhi-NCR
New Delhi: Keeping the ongoing coronavirus pandemic in mind, the fast-food giant McDonald’s is promoting its online delivery system. Now, the McDonald’s has launched its WhatsApp service wherein customers would be able to place their orders via WhatsApp. But the service is only limited to the Delhi-NCR area.
The company in its statement said that it is their initiative of providing more convenience to the customers by extending 100 per cent contactless service.
Here are the steps to place an order on WhatsApp:
- Send ‘Hi’ to 9953916666, it is McDonald’s India’s official number.
- A link to the menu will appear
- Choose the food items for the order
- Share your details including your WhatsApp number and delivery address
- After confirmation of the order, an invoice will be sent to the customers’ WhatsApp number