DDA unveils budget for 2021-22, check highlights
New Delhi: The Delhi Development Authority on Wednesday approved the annual budget for 2021-22, with an annual outlay of Rs 6,738 crore and receipts have been projected at Rs 6749 crore.
Budget 2021-22 highlights:
- The draft MPD 2041 is expected to be ready by March, 2021 for statutory approvals.
- A provision of Rs 2326 crore has been made for development of roads, sewerage, water supply, power lines and drainage in the sub cities of Narela, Dwarka and Rohini.
- DDA is committed to provide Rs 1000 crore in a phased manner for Rithala-Bawana-Narela corridor of Delhi Metro Phase IV projects.
- Construction of four foot over bridges (FOBs) in Dwarka to be done for providing safe passage to pedestrians.
- The construction of a flyover cum Railway over Bridge (ROB) in Narela is expected to be completed by March, 2021.
- Construction work of SW drain at Sector 8, Dwarka has been undertaken for the discharge of drain water of airport.
- DDA prepared an action plan for rejuvenation of 41 of water bodies.
- An outlay of Rs 112.40 crore has also been provided towards development and maintenance of city parks maintained by DDA.