Do me a favour let's not play Holi: Excuses that you can try
New Delhi: Holi brings lots of eagerness of celebrating it with your family and friends. It is the festival of colours, sweets, dance, and love but not all the people like to indulge in colours, water, and sweets. Some want to be indoors in their beds because they don't want to look messy or be messy. Simply, they just don't like the festival of Holi but they can't say that straight and for that, they need to make excuses.
Here we bring all those creative excuses which you all can try saying to those naughty kids and any other person to save yourself from those slapping water balloons and colours this Holi.
1. I have exams from next week. So have to study
It is mostly used excuse by the students because it is time to go underground.
2. I have an important meeting tomorrow and for that, I need to work on my online presentation. Next year, please.
Oh! The new excuse is here in the town, people who are working from home have a new excuse.
3. Reminding them of the water scarcity in the world
Well, water scarcity is a real big issue and also the best excuse to avoid playing Holi. And then who can forget the mid-March chill?
4. They sleep all day long with the door closed
Hate having friends ring your doorbell and attack you with colours? Avoid all that drama by just finding a place to hide by closing the door and sleeping all day. Kisi ki parwah nahi!
5. Put it anywhere in the body but face because I have severe acne problem and you know “Khoobsurati Ka Raaz”
This excuse may or may not help but yeah, khoobsurati should be on point!
6. “I am having a severe headache. It might be a migraine. I will see you out in a while (and they never come out)”
No one wants to come close to a sick person, do they?
7. Don’t touch me! It’s Covid
For Holi haters, the best ever excuse is here. Chhuna na chhuna na kyuki Covid hai yaar!
Let us know which excuses you are going to use in the comment section. If none of the above excuses works, just crawl back into bed and stay there till noon.