Try these ways to remove stubborn Holi colours
New Delhi: During Holi, the struggles of removing colours are inevitable. You will always find yourself being smeared with colours by people. When you are not able to remove the Holi colours, it gets annoying. But, don’t worry. CitySpidey will suggest you ways to remove the colours easily.
Stop rubbing your face with soap continuously and follow the below suggestions:
- Apply mustard or coconut oil on your face and body ahead of the Holi celebrations. It will avoid the colours to stick on the skin.
- Use Haldi Ubtan and add Suji along with some oils to restore your skin's moisture. The suji grains will act as a scrubbing element.
- Wear synthetic clothes to prevent the colours from reaching your skin.
- Use cold water to rinse off the colours instead of hot water. Hot water makes the stains permanent.
- Clean your face with cleansers. Pour some on a cotton ball and dab dab dab! Avoid using any chemicals though.
- Use multani mitti as a facepack.
In worst case scenario, use amchur. If the colour doesn't come off even after using these methods, soak some amchur and use it as a scrub.
Hope these methods will help you out. Happy Holi!