A 40-bedded coronavirus care centre, managed by Six Sigma Healthcare, was inaugurated at the community centre in Dwarka's Sector 9. This centre is developed with the support of District Magistrate Dr Naveen Aggarwal (South West District), the Additional District Magistrate (ADM), the Sub-Divisional Magistrate (SDM), Six Sigma, and the Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO).
The inauguration was done by Rakesh Dahiya, ADM, South West Delhi), Sarjana Yadav, IAS, Dr Pradeep Bhardwaj, CEO & MD, and Dr Kailash Nath Gupta, Senior Pulmonologist at Six Sigma Healthcare in the presence of nodal officers, doctors, nurses & technicians.
Some of the features and the facilities provided at the care centre are:
1. Six Sigma & IMA Doctors team is available for home care. Tele-counselling and virtual consultation with the expertise coronavirus care doctors' from Six Sigma Healthcare will also be available.
2. As a value-added step, Six Sigma Healthcare, has deputed the expertise of doctors for tele-consultation and virtual consultation. The home isolated patients may call them for better care/consultation.
3. Quarantine facilities for the mild care patients who don’t require critical care.
4. Facilities for basic medicines, pulse oximetry, oxygen concentration, nursing care and food have also been made available.
5. There are separate wards for male and female patients.
However, it is pertinent to note that there are no critical care facilities since it is not a full-fledged hospital. There are no facilities for ICU or ventilators.
For more details, you can contact these nodal officers:
1. Dr Ashish Sharma, Assistant Director, 9015172141
2. Dr Bharat Sharma, Assistant Director, 88022 22677
3. Baldev Batra, Associate Consultant, 95602 57717
Please note that the patient of the family of the patient is required to bring a referral prescription from any hospital or an authorised doctor.