Ghaziabad: On Monday, the office bearers of Federation of Apartment Owners Association (FedAOA) and RWA representatives of Pearl Court, Amrapali Village and Gaur Global Village met Arvind Kumar Singh, Deputy Registrar, Meerut, in his office.
The vote of thanks was given for the initiative taken for the election in the societies of Ghaziabad.
On behalf of the federation, Alok Kumar, Amit Sharma, Deepak Kumar, Sunil Kumar and Sanjay Jha and others were present in the meeting and the following points were discussed with the Deputy Registrar:
- Election committee of six members should be constituted instead of five for the election of the society.
- Further action should be taken at the earliest in the office of the Deputy Registrar which is going to open in Indirapuram, Ghaziabad.
- Vice Chairman, GDA has also recommended the opening of the Deputy Registrar office in Indirapuram.
- Till now, 40 societies have been written by the Deputy Registrar Office for the election of all the societies.
- Societies in which elections have not been held so far due to any reason, the federation requested them to inform the Deputy Registrar Office to conduct the elections of the society.
CitySpidey talked to Sanjay Kumar Jha, a core member of FedAoA to understand the issue further. He said, “Due to several issues like lockdown, implementation of Section 144 and so on, the elections of a lot of societies in Ghaziabad and Indirapuram were halted causing inconvenience to people. We have discussed in the meeting to make an election committee to ensure elections in all societies and to take other necessary actions.”