Wedding season is around the corner and those who can hear their wedding bells have come to the right place. Every bride wishes to look perfect on their wedding day and they can turn their wish into reality with royal outfits, elaborate jewelry, a mix of contrasting colours and a blend of ethenic and modern wear.
Gone are the days when all brides wore the same lehenga and gold jewellery. There is nothing wrong in the classic. Yet, women are asserting their personalities and adding their flavour to their wedding dress. So here is a guide to up your game and look picture perfect on your day.
1. Unique Embroidery:
beautiful embroidery lehengas have been ruling over our hearts for a long time now. They always give a rich and unique look which automatically enhances the beauty of an outfit. They are handmade designs and you can even avail them on customised demand too. Some designs such as peacock on the length of lehenga, flowers all over the skirts, and Rajasthani outlets are trending this year. You can also go with zari and gota patti work which looks amazing . however you can also try monochromatic thread work which will go best with lightweight lehengas.
Read | Juttis: Redefining fashion
2. Play with colours : pink and red are the most desired colours. But the possibilities are endless here. In the last 2 years we have come across bollywood divas to lockdown brides trying 50 shades of pink. Contrast is also desired by many of the people as it instantly adds the charm in your look . You can mix contrasting shades, such as yellow kurti and salwar, purple lehenga and green choli. Pastel colour is another choice if you wish to wear light colling colours then pastel shades would suit you best.
3. Veils are back: Fashion of covering face while performing rituals is returning back. We saw many actresses follow this trend brides from Priyanka chopra to Deepika padukone wearing net veils on their faces .
4. Adopt the sneakers: wearing cool comfy sneakers under lehengas is new fashion. White lehengas are easy to go with almost every pastel color and guess what the best thing is you can wear them after the wedding season too!
5. Double dupatta: if you are worrying about the length of dupatta which should cover your head and choli then leave the tension and go with the new fashion of double dupatta. According to this trend there are two different dupatta one covering your head and other on your shoulders. Inspired by sabyasachi's fashion, this look gives you the choice to keep light dupatta comfortable on your head and flaunt heavy dupatta on shoulder.
6. Plunging neckline: these days brides attire the way they want and love to embrace their curves. Deep necklines and backs are not only in trend but also a hyped fashion.
7. Suits are back : patiala suit salwar is the mark of Punjabi brides but nowadays it's a trend for all! We can see women wearing suits with light jewelry and contrasting shades.
8. Let's rock in blazer and pants: today's women are not afraid to follow their heart so here they are with an amazing combination of shirt, pants and blazers with a veil which not only looks cool but feels comfortable.
9. Puffy sleeves
puffy sleeves is a vintage style, and has come back even with more hype. This looks great on small shoulders and provides an hourglass figure. Nowadays you can find ready made puffy sleeves which come with an option of attaching and detaching.
10. Dance in punjabi jutti
wearing heels under heavy lehengas is quite difficult and it's almost an old trend. Nowadays women demand something comfortable and equally beautiful so punjabi juttis are best to go with any type of bridal wear. They come in a variety of colours and designs.