New Delhi: Each of us always wishes for bright, healthy skin. But our busy lives, daily stress and exposure to pollution make our skin look dull and lifeless. Office-going or college-going - everyone tries to look for their ‘best products’ and, in the end, gives in to many skin-improving cosmetics. Even though they might help a little, they contain a lot of chemicals and aren't good for all skin types. Here are some face masks:
Papaya is a ‘miracle fruit’ that can help you get rid of spots and even out your skin tone. It also helps you get the smooth, soft skin you've always wanted. With the benefits of honey, this is a great face mask to try if you want skin that shows the holiday spirit.
1. Place half a medium-sized papaya in a large bowl.
2. Mix in 2 tablespoons of honey until you have a paste.
3. Use this blend on your face.
4. After 15 minutes, wash your face with water.
Gram flour and turmeric facepack
Besan, also called gram flour, is high in protein, fiber, and carbs. It also helps with skin problems like dark spots, acne, and aging. Turmeric is also a great way to make your skin look better.
1. In a bowl, mix 2 tablespoons of gram flour, a pinch of turmeric, and 1 tablespoon of yogurt to make a paste.
2. Spread the paste on your skin evenly and let it sit for 15 to 20 minutes.
3. Wash your face when the paste is dry.
4. If your skin is oily, you can add a few drops of lemon juice.
Honey, bananas, and raw milk facemask
Bananas, which are full of potassium, vitamins C and E, and honey, all help brighten skin. Milk helps to remove dead skin cells gently. The banana face pack can be used on all skin types.
1. Mix one banana, raw milk, and honey until you have a smooth paste.
2. Add a few drops of rose water to this paste, and then put it on your face and neck.
3. Leave it alone for 15 minutes, then wash it with regular water.
Facepack with yogurt
Yogurt is a great exfoliant, and if you use this face mask regularly, your skin will feel so smooth.
1. In a large bowl, put 1/2 cup of yogurt.
2. Put it on your face after mixing it with yogurt.
3. Give it an hour to work on your skin.
4. Wash your face with plain water.
Milk powder facepack
A facepack made of milk powder, yogurt, and lemon juice is a great way to get rid of dark spots and other skin problems. The combination does a great job of bringing back the skin's natural glow, getting rid of pigmentation, and, of course, getting rid of dark spots.
1. Add two teaspoons of yogurt to one teaspoon of milk powder to make a smooth paste.
2. Add a half teaspoon of lemon juice to this.
3. Apply this paste to your face and neck and leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes.
4. Use plain water to rinse it.