This section is not available in your neighbourhood.
A day after bodies of 11 members of a family were found hanging from an iron grill and lying on the floor of the building, autopsy report on Monday suggested six of them died because of hanging.
The mysterious deaths of all the 11 members of the family including three generations (grandmother to grandsons/granddaughters) have left people shocked in the area.
“The post-mortem of 6 bodies has been completed so far. The autopsy report mentions 'ligature hanging' as the reason behind deaths. No signs of struggle were found,” said the police.
Anyone watching the video which went viral on social media showing nine bodies hanging together could not believe that it was a suicide. Whoever watched the video reacted with questions like - How can 11 members of a family commit suicide at one time and at one place?
Police are yet to establish the sequence of the death whether it was a mass suicide or a murder. During the search, police have found a register (notebook) from a room of the same house which indicates a possible spiritual connection in the incident.
As per the police, someone in the family was writing notes of spiritual messages in Hindi language. The police, however, was yet to ascertain that who was writing these spiritual messages. While the notes mentioned in the register suggested that someone was doing it from November 2017.
Two pages of the register gave a lead to the police for investigation which mentioned the process of spirituality followed before committing suicide.
Here are the sequence wise notes which were written in the register:
1. All members would cover their eyes with a cotton cloth. The cloth should be tied in a way that nothing would be visible.
2. After seven days, worship has to be performed and if an outsider enters during it then the worship will be conducted next day with all spiritual processes.
3. Choose either Sunday or Thursday for the Puja.
4. “Bebe” (the old lady who was found lying on the floor) could not stand hence she can lie in another room.
5. Thinking of all family members should be one and after that next process would be done in a right manner.
6. Light should be dim in the room.
7. If clothes remain extra after tying hands then remaining clothes can be used for covering eyes.
8. Close mouths with clothes.
9. The more rules would be followed strictly, the more Nirvana you will get.
10. Everything has to be done between 12 pm to 1 am and before that “hawan” has to be done.
What surprises more that the bodies were found exactly in a way that was mentioned in the register. 10 of them were found hanging with an iron grill, hands tied in backside and clothes tucked in their mouths.
The oldest member of the family (a 75-year-old woman) was found lying on the floor in another room.
The deceased were identified as Narayan Devi (75), her daughter Pratibha (57) and two sons Bhavesh (50) and Lalit (45). Bhavesh’s wife Savita (48), and their three children - Meenu (23), Neetu (25) and Dhruv (15) were also among deceased.
Lalit’s wife Tina (42) along with their 15-year-old son Shivam was other victims. Others were identified as Priyanka (Pratibha’s daughter) who was engaged last month and was to be married later.TAGS: Burari deaths / Mysterious deaths in Delhi / Probe into Burari deaths / Hanging of people in Delhi / Delhi deaths / Delhi news
A division of Steve Medius Private Ltd.
Registered Office: 1108, Kailash Building, 26 Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi – 110001
Tel. No.: +91 120 412 3111, +91 72900 05669
Customer Support: email@example.com
Head Office: C-107, Sector 2, NOIDA, U.P. - 201301
CIN NO: U22100DL2013PTC259563