Dos and don’ts to safeguard bank account from miscreants
By City Spidey
Photo: Samrat Roy
Posted: Jan 02, 2019
As per the data of cybercrime cell in Noida, the frauds related to theft of debit and credit card data have risen by almost 50 per cent in 2018 as compared to 2017.
In 2018, 722 cases have been reported to Centre for Cyber Crime Investigation (CCCI), Noida. The number of reported cases was 463 in 2017.
Here are the dos and don’ts to safeguard your bank accounts from the miscreants:
- If you receive fake call and caller asks “What number did I call.” You should never disclose your number.
- The receiver should ask the identity of the caller.
- The receiver should inform the police about the fake call.
Do’s and don’ts to safeguard bank accounts
- You should never receive calls without caller ID information.
- You should never give your personal and bank account details on phone.
- You should never share your debit and credit card details.
- You should never share the CVV number of the debit and credit cards.
/ Cybercrime in Noida
/ Centre for Cyber Crime Investigation
/ Theft of debit and credit card data
/ Noida news