SPIDEY BUZZ


Photo: Samrat Roy
Major fire breaks out at flat in Ace City society in GreNo West

Posted: Feb 12, 2019     By Praveen Dwivedi

A major fire broke out at a flat on Tuesday in Ace City society in Greater Noida West. The flat was vacant as its owner, Vibhor Rastogi, went to Indore with his family few days back.

Short-circuit was the reason behind the fire. The residents raised question on the cause of fire. A nearby resident questioned that how short-circuit happened when nobody was present at the flat.

He was pointing out that short-circuit is difficult when there was no use of electricity in the flat.

As per the initial report, the water sprinkler system installed by the developer was non-functional. The fire fighting equipments were also said to be non-functional.

TAGS: Fire at Ace City / Ace City in Greater Noida West / Fire at flat in Ace City / Fire incidents at Greater Noida West / Greater Noida news

ALSO READ

COMMENT