Major fire breaks out at flat in Ace City society in GreNo West
Major fire breaks out at flat in Ace City society in GreNo West
Praveen Dwivedi
Major fire breaks out at flat in Ace City society in GreNo West
Photo: Samrat Roy
Major fire breaks out at flat in Ace City society in GreNo West

A major fire broke out at a flat on Tuesday in Ace City society in Greater Noida West. The flat was vacant as its owner, Vibhor Rastogi, went to Indore with his family few days back.

Short-circuit was the reason behind the fire. The residents raised question on the cause of fire. A nearby resident questioned that how short-circuit happened when nobody was present at the flat.

He was pointing out that short-circuit is difficult when there was no use of electricity in the flat.

As per the initial report, the water sprinkler system installed by the developer was non-functional. The fire fighting equipments were also said to be non-functional.

Also Read