As if scorching heat was not enough, the Ganga Yamuna Hindon Apartments in Pratap Vihar had to face power cut after its 11 KVA line caught fire on Saturday.
"The incident happened around 11 AM when the power of the whole society was gone. The main electricity supply line caught fire after a short circuit," told Abhishek Singh, resident of the society.
Fire brigade reached within fifteen minutes of the incident reported and with the help of the maintenance team of the society, doused the fire. Fortunately, no one was harmed in the incident.
"As it was an electrical fire, we used fire extinguishers," a fire official told City Spidey.TAGS: Ghaziabad news / local news / power cut / Ganga Yamuna Hindon Apartments / Pratap Vihar / residents / locals / fire / short circuit / main supply line / fire brigade / fire extinguishers