During monsoon, it gets more dangerous as the electricity passing through the pole can electrocute someone.
Open and naked wires at a park located in sector 7, between Kamal Vihar Apartments and Harshly Apartments, has become a serious safety concern. Just at the entrance, wires from a streetlight are hanging out. This could lead to a disaster.
During monsoon, it gets more dangerous as the electricity passing through the pole can electrocute someone. Apart from the pole, there are some wires that are covered by the overgrown grass. These also could be dangerous for the people visiting the park, as they are not visible.
The park falls under the jurisdiction of South Delhi Municipal Corporation (SDMC) and they should look after such things as these things could invite a mishap at anytime.
Disclaimer: The views expressed in the article above are his own and CitySpidey does not endorse them in anyway.