A fire tragedy averted in Shipra Suncity, thanks to vigilant residents
A fire tragedy averted in Shipra Suncity, thanks to vigilant residents
Ashish Srivastava
A fire tragedy averted in Shipra Suncity, thanks to vigilant residents
 

A fire tragedy averted in Shipra Suncity, thanks to vigilant residents

Alert residents of Shipra Suncity prevented an incidence of fire at midnight of Diwali from turning into a major catastrophe. The fire broke out in a ground floor flat of a Indirapuram based housing society situated beside Gulmohar Road. 

The fire started in the scrap lying in the covered balcony of the flat. Luckily, no one was present in the flat at the time of the incident. 

The incident happened around 12 midnight. The residents noticed the fire and immediately informed security guards and fire brigade.

The guards tried to control the fire with water and fire extinguisher before the arrival of fire tenders. The fire tenders doused the flames immediately. No loss of life and property was reported in the fire. 

The residents and fire officials presume that the crackers were the cause of the fire. 

"Sparks emanating from crackers burst near the flat could have dropped on a wooden scrap igniting the fire," Rajeev Chand, a resident, who was present at the spot, said.

You may also like this

SpideyManage