SEARCH RESULT

46 Results for short circuit
 
SPIDEY BUZZ

Gzb: Ganga Yamuna Hindon Apts faces power cut after supply line catches fire

The incident happened around 11 AM when the power of the whole society was gone....

SPIDEY BUZZ

Fire incident at Saya Zenith: Residents blame poor maintenance; demand probe

The incident took place in Block-A of the society....

SPIDEY BUZZ

Short circuit led to the fire at Metro Heart Institute; DM orders inquiry

 The fire was doused at around 2 pm and no casualties were reported....

SPIDEY BUZZ

Crossings Republik: Flames engulf exterior part of flat after short circuit

After short circuit in a geyser at around 1.30 pm, the wall of the flat caught fire....

SPIDEY BUZZ

Fire breaks out in a 12th-floor flat of VVIP Addresses in Rajnagar Extn

An electronic short circuit sparked the fire in one of the bedrooms, said fire officials. No one was...

SPIDEY BUZZ

Major fire prevented at a high-rise in Crossings Republik yesterday night

The incident happened at Assotech The Nest when a dead glow board on the terrace caught fire du...

SPIDEY BUZZ

Washing machine catches fire at Nirala Estate; no casualty reported

The fire was of such magnitude that one can see the flames from a distance. However, there was no ca...

SPIDEY BUZZ

Gurgaon: 32-year-old woman dies during fire at Tulip Orange in Sec 70

The residents said that the fire was caused by a short circuit in the fire panel on ground floor and...

SPIDEY BUZZ

Kitchen fire breaks out in East End Apartment in Mayur Vihar Extn

The fire started in the kitchen of eighth floor flat due to short circuit in kitchen chimney and was...

SPIDEY BUZZ

Gurgaon: Kendriya Vihar RWA fined Rs 10,000 for illegal pruning of trees

A few residents of Sector 56 had filed a complaint with the forest department about the RWA’s ...

SPIDEY BUZZ

Now, a fire at Paramount Spectrum of Crossings Republik... why this negligence!

A shop in the commercial complex of the Paramount Spectrum of Crossings Republik caught fire ow...

SPIDEY BUZZ

A second short circuit in a week at Sagar Ratna in Gaur Global Village... why?

FedAOA president Alok Kumar feels the GDA must clearly define "convenience stores" th...

SPIDEY BUZZ

Electrical safety norms a joke in Dwarka; people highly vulnerable to shocks

People highlighted the problem by mentioning some of the incidents which happened due to naked wires...

SPIDEY BUZZ

Flat in Noida Extension's La Residentia society catches fire

Residents of the society have blamed the builder for the accident and alleged that the fire safety e...

SPIDEY BUZZ

Dwarka: Cluttered electrical wirings at staircase risk electrocution in markets

According to the norms, the placing of electric panels at staircase is also a violation of National ...

SPIDEY BUZZ

Dwarka: Busy markets vulnerable to fire as no one cares about safety norms

Neither the visitors nor the shop owners are aware of any fire safety arrangement made by developmen...

SPIDEY BUZZ

Gurgaon: Irked with frequent power cuts, residents plan big protest

A group of agitated residents handed over their written complaint to PWD minister mentioning frequen...

SPIDEY BUZZ

New Palam Vihar residents demand new transformers, but is DHBVN listening?

After residents protested in January and February, DHBVN officials made quick, rushed repairs to min...

SPIDEY BUZZ

BREAKING NEWS: Fire breaks out in GDA building

The fire started from the lobby in front of the VC's office and then spread to the nearby m...

SPIDEY BUZZ

Elite Homz, Noida: Major fire mishap averted by residents

The fire was supposedly caused by a short circuit in Flat No. 201 of Block D. But thankfully, t...

SPIDEY BUZZ

Two-storey building in Gyan Khand 1 engulfed in flames from short circuit

Thankfully, no deaths or major injuries were reported. Residents managed to escape from the terrace ...

SPIDEY BUZZ

A girl has lost her life, but the danger of open wires in Ggn still looms large

The incident has triggered a wave of panic in Palam Vihar’s sectors 22 and 23, which have droo...

SPIDEY BUZZ

Power outage continues to plague Gurgaon Sector 17C residents

More that power outages, it is the attitude of the DHVBN officials that angers the people more. Neit...

SPIDEY BUZZ

Waterlogging in I'puram was so bad residents felt they were living on an island!

Stay home and make paper boats, people. Doesn't seem like you have any other choice....

SPIDEY BUZZ

Ggn: Finally, Sector 56 gets two new electricity transformers

Residents of Gurgaon Sector 56 are hoping that two transformers will take the load off the old trans...

SPIDEY BUZZ

Gurgaon, Sec 28, stayed without power for 12 hours!

The bigger question: Why did the complaint cell in Chakkarpur not respond to the desperate calls fro...

SPIDEY BUZZ

This is what the authorities promised...and we are watching

Will these officials from across Delhi-NCR really walk the talk?...

SPIDEY BUZZ

Sec 56, Gurgaon: High time these trees were pruned!

MCG's horticultural department and DHVBN officials are all set to start work on solvin...

SPIDEY BUZZ

Ghaziabad: Time to trim the trees

With the recent rains and windy weather, there have been frequent power cuts across the city. But th...

SPIDEY BUZZ

I’Puram: Fire breaks out in Windsor Park flat

There was no one inside the flat at the time of the incident but the fire ravaged the furniture, two...

SPIDEY BUZZ

Power woes: Ardee City seeks government intervention

Residents want the issue addressed before the Municipal Corporation of Gurgaon takes over the societ...

SPIDEY BUZZ

Father Agnel bus catches fire; students manage to escape

About 17 children were returning home when their bus caught fire. Scool authorities say it...

SPIDEY BUZZ

Fire breaks out near Presidium School, I'puram

Fortunately, none of the students and teachers were around at the time of the incident....

SPIDEY BUZZ

At Crossings Republik, when there’s a fire, you wait

Without a fire station in the vicinity, residents live in perennial fear. But is the GDA worried? Ce...

SPIDEY BUZZ

Caught on camera: 'Chhota Hathi' catches fire near Sec 35, Noida

Mini truck was carrying DJ’s equipment for a party in Sector 12 when it caught fire due to short c...

SPIDEY BUZZ

DIWALI SPECIAL: This could happen to you!

Yes, these are just a few instances of Diwali mishaps that happened in the past! Should be enough to...

SPIDEY BUZZ

It was impossible to see in the smoke, but guard douses fire at SPS Residency

Blaze in an Indirapuram flat, caused by a short circuit in the AC, was put out by a trained guard, a...

SPIDEY BUZZ

Shipra Sun City, Phase 2: Minor fire from short circuit

A tailoring workshop functioning from flat No. 4/17 at Shipra Sun City Phase 2 caught fire, revealin...

SPIDEY BUZZ

Can you believe this: Driver flees leaving school kids in this burning van!

CNG school van caught fire right outside the Ashiana Greens society in Indirapuram....

SPIDEY BUZZ

Security and safety, top concerns at Pan Oasis

Residents of this Noida Sector 70 society worry about the lack of a firefighting system and inadequa...

SPIDEY BUZZ

Divine Meadows’ fear factors!

Sector 108, Noida: Residents feel unsafe due to ‘inadequate’ security measures and lack of a fir...

SPIDEY BUZZ

May 31: Vignettes from Noida and Ghaziabad

Residents fight against high rent for community centres; alert staff avert fire tragedy in school......

SPIDEY BUZZ

Metro residents might be in for a shock

Residents of Metro Apartments in Sector 71, Noida, have been living in fear of short circuits as mos...

SPIDEY BUZZ

Fire in Gaur Green City, Indirapuram

The fire officer said that the blaze, which broke out around 4 pm on a ninth-floor flat, could have ...

SPIDEY BUZZ

Why some Ghaziabad parents don't want kids to play outside

Residents of Nehru Nagar Colony, Ghaziabad, are worried over the inaction of authorities, fear for t...

SPIDEY BUZZ

Residents hand MLA a charter of demands

At MLA Aapke Dwaar (MLA at Your Doorstep), organised by the RWA on Sunday, the residents of sector 3...