1. Registration Data:
This is an agreement between CitySpidey, a division of Steve Medius Private Limited, the owner of www.cityspidey.com , CitySpidey mobile app, the “CitySpidey Software”, including backend tools, “CitySpidey Services” which includes SMS, APIs, email notifications, buttons, widgets, advertisements, and “CitySpidey Content” and other services connected with it, that includes any information, text, graphics, photos, videos or other materials appearing on the Services and You, the user of the Service. To access and to use the Services you accept and agree to comply with these Terms. By accessing the Website and/or the App or using the Services you expressly agree to be bound by these Terms.
You hereby represent and warrant to the Company that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age or above and are capable of entering, performing and adhering to these Terms and that you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
While individuals under the age of 18 may utilize the Service of the site, they shall do so only with the involvement & guidance of their parents and/or legal guardians, under such Parent /Legal guardian’s registered account.
You agree to register prior to uploading any content and/or comment and any other use or services of this site and provide your details including but not limited to complete name, age, email address, residential address, contact number.
Definition of “User” or “You”: means any person who accesses or avails of this site and any other site of the Company for the purpose of hosting, publishing, sharing, transacting, displaying or uploading information or views and includes other persons jointly participating in using the site of the Company.
2. We May Discontinue or Suspend our Site or Terminate Use:
We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, our site (or any part thereof) with or without notice without any liability whatsoever. CitySpidey reserves the right to suspend/cancel, or discontinue any or all channels, categories, products or service or any part thereof at any time without notice, make modifications and alterations in any or all of the content, products and services contained on the site without prior notice.
Steve Medius Private Limited/CitySpidey shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance of our site. In addition, we reserve the right to terminate your access to our site for any reason, and to take any other actions that CitySpidey, in its sole discretion, believes to be in the interest of our company and of our users as a whole.
Our site (including all text, photographs, graphics, video and audio content contained on our site) is protected by copyright as a collective work or compilation under the copyright laws of India and other countries, and we (subject to the rights of our licensors and licensees under applicable agreements, understandings and arrangements) have all rights therein. Hence, all articles, blogs, videos, content and other elements comprising our site are also copyrighted works, and we (subject to the rights of our licensors and licensees under applicable agreements, understandings and arrangements) have all rights therein. You must abide by all copyright notices/restrictions on our site.Steve Medius Private Limited/CitySpidey shall moderate the comment threads.
CitySpidey reserves the right to charge subscription and/or membership fees from a user, by giving reasonable prior notice, in respect of any product, service or any other aspect of this Site.
4. Copyright and Trademarks:
Unless otherwise stated, copyright and all intellectual property rights in all material presented on the site (including but not limited to text, audio, video or graphical images), trademarks and logos appearing on this site are the property of Steve Medius Private Limited/CitySpidey, its parent, affiliates and associates (subject to the rights of our licensors and licensees etc. under applicable agreements, understandings and arrangements) and are protected under applicable Indian laws. You agree not to use any framing techniques to enclose any trademark or logo or other proprietary information of CitySpidey; or remove, conceal or obliterate any copyright or other proprietary notice or any credit-line or date-line on other mark or source identifier included on the Site/Service, including without limitation, the size, colour, location or style of all proprietary marks. Any infringement shall be vigorously defended and pursued to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. Restricted Use of Content:
You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works from, transmit or in any way exploit any part of our site or any content thereon. You may not distribute any part of this site or any content thereon over any network, including, without limitation, a local area network, or sell or offer it for sale. In addition, these files may not be used to construct any kind of database.
We are concerned about the integrity of our site when it is viewed in a setting created by a third party that includes advertising or other materials that we have not authorized to be displayed with the content of our site. Neither you nor any third party shall make use of the contents of our site in any manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights, including copyright.
Steve Medius Private Limited/CitySpidey grants you permission to only access and make personal use of the Site and You agree not to, directly or indirectly download or modify/alter/change/amend/ or vary/transform/revise/translate/ or copy/publish/distribute or otherwise disseminate any content on CitySpidey’s Site/Service, or any portion of it; or delete or fail to display any promotional taglines included in the Site/Service either directly or indirectly, except with the express consent of CitySpidey/Steve Medius Private Limited, or decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible at the Sites.However, you may print or download extracts from these pages for your personal/individual, non-commercial use only provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. You must not retain any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium except for the purposes of using the same for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal/ individual use.
CitySpidey forbids you from any attempts to resell or put to commercial use any part of the Site; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the Site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of any other merchant; any renting, leasing, or otherwise transferring rights to the Site/Service; displaying the name, logo, trademark or other identifier of another person (except for www.cityspidey.com ) in such a manner as to give the viewer the impression that such other person is a publisher or distributor of the Service on the Site, or any data gathering or extraction tools; or any use of meta tags.
You may not (whether directly or with any software program) create a database in electronic or structured manual form by regularly or systematically downloading and storing all or any part of the pages from this site.
No part of the Site may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other web site, nor may any of its pages or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non-electronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without prior written permission.
6. Individual Registration, Communication and Submission Rules:
You also will choose a password and a username. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. By registering, you agree to the following terms in addition to any other specific terms which shall be posted at an appropriate location of the Site. Each registration is for a single individual user only.
To access these services, you will be asked to enter your individual Username and Password, as chosen by you during your registration. Therefore, we do not permit any of the following; Any other person sharing your account and password; Any part of the Site being cached in proxy servers and accessed by individuals who have not registered with CitySpidey as users of the Site; or Access through a single account and Password being made available to multiple users on a network.
If Steve Medius Private Limited/CitySpidey reasonably believes that an account and Password is being used/misused in any manner, CitySpidey shall reserve the right to cancel access rights immediately without notice, and block access to all users from that IP address.
Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify CitySpidey immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. CitySpidey will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account or your failure to protect your password or account information. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by CitySpidey or another party due to someone else using your account or password.
7. CitySpidey Access:
In order to access and use the features of the Service, you acknowledge and agree that you will have to provide CitySpidey with your mobile phone number ande-mail ID. When providing your mobile phone number, and email ID you must provide accurate and complete information. You must notify CitySpidey immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your mobile device or your email ID. Although CitySpidey will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of CitySpidey or others due to such unauthorized use. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including phone number or e-mail ID from the Service, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Service for any commercial solicitation or spam purposes. You agree not to spam, or solicit for commercial purposes, any users of the Service. All registered users shall be treated as provisional users unless confirmed by their respective Residents Welfare Associations (RWAs).
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Services and for any activities or actions under your password. We encourage you to use “strong” passwords (passwords that use a combination of upper- and lower-case letters, numbers and symbols) with your account. CitySpidey cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above and negligence in your part or in case your password is hacked or misused illegally by any other person.
9. Material Posted/transmitted at CitySpidey’s Site:
- All information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly or privately transmitted/posted, is the sole responsibility of the person from where such content is originated (the Originator). That by making a submission you are consenting to its display and publication on the Services and in related online and offline promotional materials, in accordance with the rules. We may change or modify those rules at any time.
- By posting Content on, to, or through the Services, you give us the right to display such Content on the Services and through affiliated digital and print publications and to distribute such content and use such content for promotional and marketing purposes, pursuant to the terms of the Communication and submission rules.
- Specifically, you provide us with a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, exclusive, and fully sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, incorporate into other works, distribute, perform, display, and otherwise exploit such content, in whole or in part in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.
- By Posting any material which contains images, photographs, pictures or that are otherwise graphical in whole or in part (“Images”), you warrant and represent that
- you are the copyright owner of such Images, or that the copyright owner of such Images has granted you permission to use such Images or any content and/or images contained in such Images consistent with the manner and purpose of your use and as otherwise permitted by these Terms and conditions,
- you have the rights necessary to grant the licenses and sublicenses described in these Terms and conditions, and
- You represent that you have valid rights and title in any and all Content/Images that you submit on the Site, that you have not infringed on any IPR belonging to any party and further that you will indemnify CitySpidey or its affiliates for all claims arising out of any content that you post on the Site.
- CitySpidey accepts no responsibility for the said Content/Images. However, you understand that all Content/Images posted by you becomes the property of CitySpidey and you agree to grant/assign to CitySpidey and its affiliates, a non-exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such Content/Images (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed throughout the world.
- You represent that you are a responsible adult (18 years or above) and you shall be solely responsible for all Content that you upload post or otherwise transmit.
- Steve Medius Private Limited/CitySpidey endeavours to provide a web platform for various community interactions for persons to interact and exchange views with each other. Members of the general public posts content on such services, and therefore the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content cannot be guaranteed. You understand that by using such services, you may be exposed to objectionable matter.
- You may not send, submit, post, or otherwise transmit, material or messages that contain software virus, or any other files that are designed to interrupt, destroy, and negatively affect in any manner whatsoever, any electronic equipment in connection with the use of this Site, or other user’s ability to engage in real time exchanges.
10.Steve Medius Private Limited/CitySpidey IsNot Responsible For and Not Necessarily Hold the Opinions of our Users/Contributors/ or Bloggers/Commenters, etc:
Opinions and other statements expressed by users and third parties (e.g., bloggers) are theirs alone, not opinions of CitySpidey. CitySpidey is not responsible for the accuracy and completeness of Blogger/Contributor content, neither does it endorse or the guarantee the same, nor accept any obligation or liability for the same. CitySpidey and its affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders do not undertake or assume any duty to monitor its site for inappropriate or unlawful content. Steve Medius Private Limited/CitySpidey and/or its affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from the content thereof, including, but not limited to, claims for defamation, libel, slander, infringement, invasion of privacy and publicity rights, obscenity, pornography, profanity, fraud, or misrepresentation.Notwithstanding the foregoing, CitySpidey reserves the right to block or remove communications, postings or materials at any time in its sole discretion.
11. Not Responsible for Linked Sites:
We are not responsible for the availability or content of other services that may be linked to our site. Because we have no control over such services, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external services, and that we do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such services. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on or through such services.
12. Prohibited Activities:
As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You shall not post, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Site, that:
- Belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- Violates any law for the time being in force;
- Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- Impersonate another person;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- Results in Advertising or solicitation to anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind.
- Promotes mail fraud, multi-level marketing (pyramid) schemes or other illegal or fraudulent activities.
- Discloses any personally identifying information or private information about any third parties without their express consent.
In addition, you are prohibited from doing anything on the Site or in respect of the Services that:
- Results in spamming, phishing or password harvesting email addresses that have been posted by other users of the Sites.
- Uses or attempt to use another person’s account, password or services.
- Disrupts, interferes with or otherwise violates the security of the Sites or any services, accounts, passwords, servers or networks related to the Site
- Sends repeated messages to another user or repeat postings of the same message under the same or multiple subjects or engage in cyber stalking or become a nuisance for other users.
- Damages, disables, overburdens, or impairs CitySpidey ’s servers, or the network(s) connected to CitySpidey ’s servers, or interferes with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any Services.
- Attempts to gain unauthorized access to any Services, other accounts, computer systems or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means.
- Obtains or attempts to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services.
13. Sharing User Details:
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Steve Medius Private Limited/CitySpidey and its affiliates, and their respective members, directors, officers, managers, employees, shareholders, agents, and licensors and content providers, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including attorneys’ fees and from all claims including but not limited to claims for defamation, trade disparagement, privacy and intellectual property infringement and damages or resulting from any violation by you of these Terms and Conditions or any breach by you of your representations and warranties hereunder including in respect of content posted or information provided by you for CitySpidey’s use or information or material posted or transmitted through your password account even if not posted or transmitted by you We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defence of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification hereunder. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
The Sites include links and pointers to Internet sites, content and services provided by third parties. CitySpidey’s linking to any third-party sites does not imply an endorsement or sponsorship of such sites or the information, products or services offered on or through the sites. In addition, CitySpidey does not operate or control in any respect any information, products or services that third parties may provide on or through the Sites or on web sites linked to by CitySpidey. Steve Medius Private Limited/CitySpidey and its affiliates, and their respective members, directors, officers, managers, employees, shareholders, agents and licensors are not liable for incidental, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages of any kind, including, without limitation, lost revenues or profits, loss of business or loss of data, in any way related to this site or for any claim, loss or injury based on errors, omissions, interruptions or other inaccuracies in our site (including, without limitation, as a result of breach of any warranty or other term of these Terms and Conditions).
USE OF THE SITES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THE SITES AND ANY THIRD-PARTY SITES ARE PROVIDED ON “AS IS. BASIS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.” WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT OUR SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS AND INACCURACIES IN THE NEWS, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH OUR SITE. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO OUR SITE OR ANY INFORMATION OR GOODS THAT ARE AVAILABLE OR ADVERTISED OR SOLD THROUGH OUR SITE. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, NOR DO WE ENDORSE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER MATERIAL OR DATABASE DISPLAYED, UPLOADED OR DISTRIBUTED ON THIS SITE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH LINKS ON OUR SITE. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS ON OUR SITE. ALTHOUGH WE INTEND TO TAKE REASONABLE STEPS TO PREVENT THE INTRODUCTION OF VIRUSES, WORMS, “TROJAN HORSES” OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE MATERIALS TO OUR SITE, WE DO NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THAT OUR SITE OR MATERIALS THAT MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM OUR SITE DO NOT CONTAIN SUCH DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR HARM ATTRIBUTABLE TO SUCH FEATURES. IF YOU RELY ON OUR SITE AND ANY MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH OUR SITE, YOU DO SO SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
OUR SITE MAY CONTAIN VARIOUS COMBINATIONS OF TEXT, IMAGES, AUDIOVISUAL PRODUCTIONS, OPINIONS, STATEMENTS, FACTS, ARTICLES, MARKET DATA, STOCK QUOTES OR OTHER INFORMATION CREATED BY US OR BY THIRD PARTIES. DUE TO THE NUMBER OF SOURCES FROM WHICH CONTENT ON OUR SITE IS OBTAINED, AND THE INHERENT HAZARDS OF ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION, THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS OR INACCURACIES IN SUCH CONTENT. ACCORDINGLY, SUCH CONTENT, INCLUDING MARKET DATA, IS FOR YOUR REFERENCE ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON BY YOU FOR ANY PURPOSE. SUCH CONTENT IS NOT INTENDED FOR THE PURPOSE OF TAX OR INVESTMENT ADVICE AND IT DOES NOT ADVOCATE THE PURCHASE OR SALE OF ANY SECURITY OR INVESTMENT. INFORMATION CREATED BY THIRD PARTIES THAT YOU MAY ACCESS ON OUR SITE OR THROUGH LINKS IS NOT ADOPTED OR ENDORSED BY US.
17. Disclosures, Violations and Termination:
19. Grievance Redressal:
Redressal Mechanism: Any complaints or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be taken up with the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below in writing via email/post/courier sent to the appropriate address at; firstname.lastname@example.org Or, The Grievance Officer: Steve Medius Private Limited, 1108, Kailash Building, 26, Kasturba Gandhi Marg New Delhi, Delhi 110001.
20. Mobile and Other Devices:
We currently provide our certain mobile services for free, but please be aware that your carrier's normal rates and fees, such as text messaging and data charges, will still apply. In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, you will update your account information on CitySpidey within 48 hours to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person who acquires your old number.
You provide consent and all rights necessary to enable users to sync (including through anapplication) their devices with any information that is visible to them on CitySpidey.
21. Your CitySpidey Account and Site:
You are fully responsible for all activities user actions taken in connection with your blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and CitySpidey may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or prohibited or otherwise likely to cause CitySpidey liability. You must immediately notify CitySpidey of any unauthorized uses of your blog or any other breaches of security. CitySpidey will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
22. Content Copyrights and Responsibility of Contributors:
If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), you are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of what form the Content takes, which includes, but is not limited to text, photo, video, audio, or code. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that your content does not violate these terms or the Privacy Guidelines or Terms and Conditions of User Agreement or any applicable laws. Steve Medius Private Limited/CitySpidey has the right (though not the obligation) to, in CitySpidey sole discretion
- Refuse or remove any content that, in CitySpidey reasonable opinion, violates any CitySpidey policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable or unlawful, or includes any of the Prohibited Activities mentioned in the Terms and Conditions of the User Agreement.
- Terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in CitySpidey’s sole discretion. Steve Medius Private Limited/CitySpidey has no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid, if any. CitySpidey shall have the right to moderate the comment threads on the Blog.
- Your Works will be original and solely created by you, with us being deemed the owner of all rights now known or hereafter devised (including copyrights and extensions and renewals of copyrights) in and to the Work, with the right to commercially exploit and make all uses of the Work in perpetuity worldwide and make changes in each Work in any media or forum. Without further obligation to you and without limitation, we may use, reproduce, publish, sell, perform, distribute, archive, display, exhibit, edit, change, translate, reformat, add to, take from, reformat, make derivative works from, the Work in any manner and in any medium now known or as may evolve in the future. We may also authorize and control the exploitation of the same and to sue in respect of infringement of any such right, title and interest so assigned.
- Our site (including all text, photographs, graphics, video and audio content contained on our site) is protected by copyright as a collective work or compilation under the copyright laws of India and other countries, and we have all rights therein. All individual articles, blogs, videos, content and other elements comprising our site are also copyrighted works, and we (subject to the rights of our licensors and licensees under applicable agreements, understandings and arrangements have all rights therein). You must abide by copyright notices or restrictions contained on our site.
- By posting or submitting content on or to our site (regardless of the form or medium with respect to such content, whether text, videos, photographs, audio or otherwise), you are giving us, and our affiliates, agents and third party contractors the right to display or publish such content on our site and its affiliated publications (either in the form submitted or in the form of a derivative or adapted work, to store such content, and to distribute such content and use such content for promotional and marketing purposes.)
- Further, with respect to any submissions to us made by you from time to time, you understand and agree that we may, or may permit users to, compile, re-edit, adapt or modify your submission, or create derivative works therefrom, either on a stand-alone basis or in combination with other submissions, and you shall have no rights with respect thereto and we or our licensees shall be free to display and publish the same (as so compiled, re-edited, adapted, modified or derived) for any period.
- You shall be solely responsible for your own submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with each of your submissions, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that; you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize us to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all such submissions to enable inclusion and use of such submissions in the manner contemplated by us and these Terms and Conditions, and you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in such submissions to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of such submissions in the manner contemplated by us and these Terms and Conditions.
- Further, you agree that you will not; submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant us all of the rights granted herein, publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage us or any third party, submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libellous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to criminal or civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate, or post advertisements or solicitations of business.
- We reserve the right to remove or not publish submissions without prior notice. You understand that when you submit content in any form to CitySpidey we may authorize such content to be distributed or syndicated to or published on other CitySpidey-branded environments.
- If you delete Content, you must intimate us and CitySpidey will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
23. Intellectual Property:
CitySpidey, the logo and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with CitySpidey or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Steve Medius Private Limited or CitySpidey ’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any CitySpidey or third-party trademarks.
Steve Medius Private Limited/CitySpidey reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog.
25. Confidentiality of Information:
You will keep in confidence & protect from disclosure any confidential and proprietary information concerning the Company that you may exposed to during your engagement with the Company. You will not use any such information for any purpose that is detrimental to Company. Steve Medius Private Limited is Not Responsible For and Do Not Necessarily Hold the Opinions Expressed by Our Bloggers/Content Contributors, etc and Opinions and other statements expressed by Contributors/Bloggers/users are theirs alone and are not opinions of Steve Medius Private Limited/CitySpidey.
You are solely responsible for your content by way of accuracy and completeness, and Steve Medius Private Limited/CitySpidey does not necessarily endorse it.You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute content through our site, Steve Medius Private Limited/CitySpidey is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to the content.
Steve Medius Private Limited/CitySpidey and its affiliates, successors, assigns and their respective employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders do not undertake or assume any duty to monitor our site for inappropriate or unlawful content.Steve Medius Private Limited/CitySpidey and its affiliates, successors, assigns and their respective, employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from the content thereof, including, but not limited to, claims for defamation, libel, slander, infringement, invasion of privacy and publicity rights, obscenity, pornography, profanity, fraud, or misrepresentation or claims that content violates applicable laws and/or are covered under Prohibited Activities specifically mentioned in the Terms and Conditions of the User Agreement.Steve Medius Private Limited/CitySpidey reserves the right to block or remove communications, postings or materials at any time in its sole discretion.Steve Medius Private Limited/CitySpidey accepts no liability regarding any unauthorized use of Blogs.
26. Not Responsible for Linked Sites:
We are not responsible for the availability or content of other services that may be linked to our site. Because we have no control over such services, we are not responsible for the availability of such external services, and that we do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such services. We shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on or through such services.
You will indemnify the Company and its affiliates and their respective shareholders, employees and directors, contributors, employees, licensors from any action or claims or damages arising from your breach of the terms herein including breach of the representations and warranties, including but not limited to attorney’s fees and legal costs.We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defence of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Steve Medius Private Limited/CitySpidey and its affiliates, and their respective members, directors, officers, managers, employees, contributors shareholders, agents and licensors are not liable for incidental, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages of any kind, including, without limitation, lost revenues or profits, loss of business or loss of data, in any way related to this site or for any claim, loss or injury based on errors, omissions, interruptions or other inaccuracies.
OUR SITE IS AVAILABLE “AS IS.” WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT OUR SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS and INTERRUPTIONS. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO OUR SITE OR ANY INFORMATION on OUR SITE.
WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, NOR DO WE ENDORSE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER MATERIAL OR DATABASE DISPLAYED, UPLOADED OR DISTRIBUTED ON THIS SITE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH LINKS ON OUR SITE. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS ON OUR SITE.
30. Warranties & General:
You represent and warrant that;
- Your use of the Website/App will not infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of any third party;
- You shall not at any time do anything to bring Steve Medius Private Limited/CitySpidey ’s brands, trademarks or reputation into disrepute;
- You are not bound by any third-party restriction not to enter into this Agreement or to license the intellectual property rights in and the use of your Content/Contribution on the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement;
- You will submit an accurate and original piece of work and employ the highest standards of integrity and professionalism and not use material from other sources without attribution and/or the original creator’s written consent, as may be applicable;
- Your Work will not be obtained by unlawful means, would not have been previously published in any manner or medium will not be libellous or defamatory or infringe upon or violate the intellectual property rights, rights of privacy, or any other rights of any person or entity and is and will not be the subject of any litigation or other claim;
- You will not accept any present, commission or any sort of gratification in cash or kind from any person, party, firm or company that you may be engaging with for the purpose of your blog.
- You shall notify CitySpidey immediately if you receive a complaint regarding you Work or Blog or if there are any legal concerns around it and shall work with CitySpidey in resolving it.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Steve Medius Private Limited and CitySpidey and you concerning the subject matter hereof. This Agreement, any access to or use of the Website/App will be governed by the laws of India excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the courts of New Delhi. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. Steve Medius Private Limited and CitySpidey may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns. Your agreement to provide your Blog/Contribution/Comment to CitySpidey shall not be interpreted or construed to create an association, agency, joint venture, partnership or employer-employee relationship between you and Steve Medius Private Limited/CitySpidey or to impose any liability attributable to such a relationship upon either party.
Any notice given under this shall be in writing to such contact as the parties may notify from time to time and may be emailed to the party specified in this Agreement or such other address as may be notified under this Agreement by that party from time to time for this purpose.
If any part of this arrangement (or part of any provision) is found by any court or other authority of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions shall remain unaffected and in force.
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and you agree to be bound by any such changes.
By having your Blog/Contribution/Comment published on www.cityspidey.com or its affliates, you have indicated your acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
To contribute an article/blog/comment to CitySpidey or enquire about syndication, please write to; email@example.com