Here is a quick recipe :
- 1 cup of kiwi pulp
- 1 cup of orange pulp
- 100 grams of whipping cream
- 100 grams of fresh cream
- 100 grams of white chocolate
- 1 tablespoon of almond flakes
Put cream into a saucepan, and heat it over low heat while stirring frequently. Stir in the white chocolate until it has melted completely. Allow it to cool to room temperature and be set away. Combine the chocolate and cream mixture with whipping cream in a bowl. Ensure the consistency is similar to mousse. Layer kiwi slices with mousse in a glass. Level it well. Add orange dice and almond flakes on the top of the dish. Your Tricolor Truffle can now be served.
- 3 white bread slices of white bread ( for the white layer)
- 50 grams butter
- 25 grams mint chutney (for green layer)
- 30 grams cottage cheese (paneer)
- 50 grams grated orange carrot ( for orange layer)
- 30 grams of mayonnaise and 50 grams of butter
Begin by buttering the bread pieces and then setting them aside. Continue with the green layer now. To accomplish this, you must combine mint chutney, salt, and cottage cheeses in a separate bowl and set it away. In a bowl, combine the finely grated carrot, mayonnaise, and salt to create the orange layer. Mix and put it aside. Place one slice of buttered bread on a clean board and equally pour the green mixture on top. Place a second slice of bread on top with the buttered side facing down. Next, spread the orange mixture evenly and place a slice of buttered bread on top. Each sandwich is served halved and with tomato ketchup.
- 300 grams of boiled rice
- 20 grams onion and 50 grams tomato puree
- ½ tsp red chili powder, ¼ tsp garam masala, and 1.5 tsp mustard seeds
- 3 tsp ghee and 50 grams boiled spinach,
- 2 green chilies and 20 grams of cashew paste and salt to taste.
- For orange rice take a large saucepan, melt 1 tsp ghee and add 12 tsp mustard seeds. Once the seeds begin to sputter, add the onions and cook for one minute. Add tomato puree and stir for a few minutes. Add salt, red chili powder, and garam masala to taste. Cook until the ghee is released and begins to float to the top. Now, include 100 grams of cooked rice in the masala.
- For white rice-Heat 1 teaspoon of ghee and stir in half a teaspoon of mustard seeds. Allow them to cough for a few seconds. Now, add salt to taste 100 grams of cooked rice and thoroughly combine.
- For green rice-grind the green chilies, boiling spinach, and cashews (with a small amount of water) in a mixer grinder until they form a thick paste. In a skillet, heat 1 tsp ghee and add 12 tsp mustard seeds. Cook until they begin to sputter, then add the green paste. Blend well. Sauté until the raw odor has disappeared. Add 100 grams of cooked rice and season to taste with salt.
- For the final plating put the three varieties of rice equally in the shape of the Indian flag and serve hot with buttermilk.