A mini truck, also known as ‘Chhota Hathi’, caught fire on a road near Sector 35, Noida, at at about 5.30 pm on January 14.
The fire was caused by short circuit in the vehicle. The vehicle was carrying a DJ’s musical equipment for a party in Sector 12. No one was injured in the incident.
“This was like a bad dream. I am thankful to God that I am safe. When I saw fire in the vehicle, I immediately got out. The people present at the spot brought water for me,” said Santosh Kumar, the driver of the vehicle.