The Federation of Apartment Owners Association (FedAOA), Ghaziabad elected Alok Kumar as president unopposed on Sunday. He had already served as president of FedAOA for two times in the past.
A total of 11 members had filed their nomination. One of the members, Pradeep Khanna from Niho Scottish Garden, withdrew his nomination through mutual understanding. The remaining ten members formed the board of management uncontested.
The list of board members is as follows:
1. President- Alok Kumar, Arihant Harmony, Ahinsa Khand II
2. Vice President- Maheshwaran Nair, Amrapali village, Nyaya Khand II
3. Secretary- Sanjay Jha, Gaur Global Village, Crossings Republik
4. Joint Secretary- Sanjay Shah, Savy Ville De, Rajnagar Extension
5. Treasurer- Amrish Garg, GC Grand, Vaibhav Khand
6. Sandeep Sharma- Civitech Florencia Park Sapphire, Vaishali
7. K.K Singh- Exotica Elegance, Ahinsa Khand II
8. Mahesh Chand Saxena- Mahagun Mansion Phase I, Vaibhav Khand
9. Chander Singh Parihar- Vartalok Apartments, Vasundhara
10. Amrendra Singh- Prateek The Royal Cliff, Crossings Republik
The election was held under the supervision of NK Bhatia of Niho Scottish Garden, Ahinsa Khand II and Anil Jaiswal of Railvihar Society, Vasundhara.
The election happened after an Annual General Body meeting of the FedAOA.
SDM Vivek Mishra, Tehseeldar Prakash Singh and Indirapuram SHO Sachin Malik were present in the meeting. Issues such as camps to be organised for Voter ID card and installation of CCTV cameras outside societies with the residents were discussed.
TAGS: Federation of Apartments Owners Association / FedAOA president / FedAOA election on Sunday / FedAOA president Alok Kumar / Noida news