Major fire at Golf City Society, residents wake up amidst fire and smoke

Location

Major fire at Golf City Society, residents wake up amidst fire and smoke

A major fire broke out at 4 am, today morning at Golf City Society, Noida.

Major fire at Golf City Society, residents wake up amidst fire and smoke

A major fire broke out at 4 am, today morning at Golf City Society, Noida. A number of shops on the ground floor and residential flats till 5th floor were damaged. There is no loss of life or casualty reported as of now.

Initial unconfirmed reports suggest that the fire was caused by a short circuit in a namkeen shop on the ground floor. The fire spread up to the 5th floor as residents ran downstairs in order to save their lives. The fire brigade has been reported to have reached the spot.