A fire was reported at a garment shop at Noida's Atta market around 8 am on December 6, 2022. As gathered, the reason for the fire is said to be a short circuit. Two fire tenders reached the spot and brought the fire under control. Fortunately, there was no loss of life in the incident. However, damage of lakhs of rupees has been estimated from the fire.
After the incident, Pradeep Choubey, Chief Fire Officer said that a garment shop named Rakhi Mix and Match on the ground floor in Lux Tower near Metro Station Sector 18 caught fire. The fire was reported at around 07:52 in the morning. Taking immediate action on the information, the fire was completely extinguished by 2 fire service vehicles.